How I Lost 10 Pounds in 1 Week: My 7-Days Diet Plan (Amazing Result in Just One Week)


What I would like to stress, this story does not apply to me. I have always been against short-term diets plans. Always I am ready to help when people want to lose a few pounds for short time.
 Maybe I’m using wrong expression, and it makes people angry of me. They are may be angry because I betrayed their expectations regarding a short-term diet plan.


As for me, I’m for constantly healthy way diet. It is much more interesting and you must agree, certainly very useful for health. Some people don’t know or do not care that short-term diets will get back to their previous weight, or can gain maybe more weight, in very short period after finish it.
What they think is that they get their wanted shape maybe for some special occasion and do not intend to change their diet habits, because they are with opinion that can lose weight any time they want.

It is almost always that when they get back to their unhealthy diet habits, for very short time they get back starting weight or gain more.
If you want to become a healthy person and have good shape, need to eat healthy consistently, instead of from time short-term diet.

But, I have found something to satisfy expectations to these people who want lose weight fast. 
It’s about 7-days diet plan that could make to lose 10 pounds. 
Here it is: 

Day 1

Except bananas, you can eat any kind of fruit you want. Your choice will likely depend on the season.


Day 2

You can eat any kind of vegetable and you eat them raw or cooked (or it is better steamed). It is the same, any way you want to prepare and salt and pepper if you like.

Day 3

Eat combined fruits and veggies, as you prefer; raw, boiled or steamed

Day 4

This is in the middle of the diet and you could feel some pressure. So you can take low-calories soup, bananas and milk.

Day 5

Fifth day you can eat rice, vegetables and fruits. Because you are close to the finish line and you will notice that pounds go down. Start with consuming tomatoes because they burn calories.

Day 6

Eat veggies and add rice to the salads and soup from second and fourth day.

Day 7


This day eat like previous day; continue eating healthy; with salads, soup and rice.

You have to keep in mind that you have to eat fresh food only, during this period. What I can see here is seven days of hunger. Living healthy or short term goal it is only your choice.